European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Viper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

Application: Viper Empty
PostSubject: Application: Viper   Application: Viper EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 pm

How many hours of PR do you play weekly?: That varies... I have holidays right now (and for the following 4 weeks) so im pretty active and play 3+ hours a day --> ~20-25 hours per week
In schooltime I dont know yet ^^ Will be about 12-18 hours per week. If I have exams (2 weeks per quarter of the year) I only play a few hours a week, because i have to learn then Very Happy

What PR skills can you bring to ESF?: Almost all skills required to be fully operational in PR. The only thing I cant do is flying Jets, but Im on it to learn it in the next couple of weeks.

At Infantry im an allrounder, but dont like Medic so much.
In armour I prefer APCs because they are fast and deadly
and in the air I prefer HUEYs and LBs (so transport and supply)

What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?: I think im a nice person and teamplayer. In addition im versatile and love to play PR with other people Smile

Describe your talent for leadership in PR: In my opinion Im a fairly good squadleader, if I have the right people under my command. The problem on public servers/with public people is, that there is always someone who doesnt do what he should do... Like people taking a Sniper Kit in my Squad without asking me and then forcing me to kick them, because I dont need a Sniper or people who just run away from the squad and not answering over VOIP if you ask them to come back or go to a marker etc.
In general im a friendly Squadleader and dont shout ppl for doing something wrong or flaming around if 4 ppl die by the same person or similar things.

If I have the right people under my command, then my tactics normally work pretty good. I try to be always tactical and therefore communicate with other Squads on the Server to know what they are doing and what are their future aims, but again this doesnt always work on public server with some random squadleaders. Im making use of flanking maneuvers whenever I can and sometimes Im even dividing my Squad up in 2 Fireteams. The first one to cover (normally with a LMG and Medic in it) and the second one to flank. (Rally point is somewhere behind FT 1 in that case, to enable the flanking team to respawn pretty close to the action again if they die. In my opinion its a waste to send the Medic with FT2 because Medic is a limited Kit now and if the flanking teams dies, theres no real chance that the medic can patch all of em up again)

Describe your previous experience with clans, if any: Not having much in PR.
Back to top Go down
Viper[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

PostSubject: Re: Application: Viper   Application: Viper EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Addition: I wasnt sure about my name.. Whether I should make an ESF behind it or not... Hope it isnt such a big mistake Very Happy

And if you want I can get my Vent set up and then join you guys for some rounds of gaming maybe?
Back to top Go down
Marshall[ESF]
Captain
Captain
Marshall[ESF]

PostSubject: Re: Application: Viper   Application: Viper EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:28 pm

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

If you are like you say, then you will do very well here.

We use fire teams in infantry and you have a style that I like very much.

We also use mumble. Download mumble here.

Your name viper is cool, keep the tag. But if you don't work out, then no harm done.

I have a feeling you will like it here and do very well.

join us on ventrilo whenever you like, there's usually a few of us on from afternnons until the evening.
Back to top Go down
https://esf-clan.forumotion.com
Viper[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

PostSubject: Re: Application: Viper   Application: Viper EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Found you via google ;-)

I found that page in one of the first results: http://prleague.com/stats.php?account=42

I searched for ESF Project reality, because I think I saw someone of you guys playing on a server with me... But I had to go and couldnt ask him if you search members and whats your homepage. Couldnt find you in the PR Forums thats why I used google Razz

edit: I was searching for a clan thats not 100+ members and has 9999999 ranks and nobody knows each other etc. Thats why I liked you and posted an application ;-) You seem not to be one of this "we are a PR clan but play other Games/Mods all day long and dont care about our members" and that I liked Smile
Back to top Go down
Marshall[ESF]
Captain
Captain
Marshall[ESF]

PostSubject: Re: Application: Viper   Application: Viper EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm

We are a new clan. We haven't started recruiting on the PR forums yet. We think the best way to get the recruits we need is to find them in game.

You've made a good decision in applying for us, your style of gameplay will do well.

We have a few very active very good players. Once we build up a core membership and have some wins under our belt on PR:L, we will recruit on the PR forums.

And yes we are a PR clan, if people join our ventrilo, they do it to play PR. We are not spread out across other games.

Maybe in the future we will go down the route of combine arms, but for now we are PR 100%.

Go ahead and join our ventrilo now, there will be some members to have a game with.

If it's Jeff Behnke of EEF then a couple of things;

1. As Burton said, make sure to officially leave EEF, they wouldn't want you double clanning here and neither do we.
  2. Give them your full respect.
  3. Make sure you've made the right decision.
If it's not the same Jeff, then ignore that, welcome to ESF. This is your time to impress us with your winning personality and PR skills. You're not a permanent member yet.
Back to top Go down
https://esf-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Viper   Application: Viper Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Viper
Page 1 of 1