European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: TheLean

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLean[ESF]
Recruit
Recruit

Application: TheLean Empty
PostSubject: Application: TheLean   Application: TheLean EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Subject: TheLean

How many hours of PR do you play weekly?: 5-10, my time spent in PR varies alot. I am a student and some weeks there is much to do and some weeks there is almost nothing.

What PR skills can you bring to ESF?: Im good at following orders and pretty good at giving them. A lot of knowledge of PR, I have one year PR gaming so far. Im adept at all roles in the squad. Good driver and helicopter pilot. I am an inexperienced jet pilot and commander.

What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?: I take PR serious in most cases. I dont get pissed if things dont go the way we planned. I have a pretty good tactical understanding, I usually see what needs to be done. Im not always the guy with the fastest reflexes though.

Describe your talent for leadership in PR: Depending on the mood i´m in I can be a good and efficient leader. Sometimes I just dont feel like leading and then im not very successfull if I am forced into that role.

Describe your previous experience with clans, if any: I´ve played with friends before, but not in a serious clan. PR is the only game to have kept me interested long enough for me to feel its worth joining a clan.
Back to top Go down
Zehtuka[ESF]
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Application: TheLean   Application: TheLean EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Wrestlers & Age recruited you I heard, he's got high standards so that probably means you know your stuff.

I would recommend connecting to our ventrilo and get to know the guys, play some games and we'll take it from there. When you join it, You'll need to get the attention of the command staff or an NCO so that you can be brought to the relevant channel.
Add us on Xfire if necassary.

CPT Marshall: "Joeyed"
LT Burton: "Burtoneef"
LT Wiman:" jwiman"
LT Viper: "cataviper"
LT Rick: "razgrizaces"

Ventrillo Server:

IP = 85.236.100.19
Port = 7544

Last edited by Zehtuka[ESF] on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ninja edit)
Back to top Go down
Twyster[ESF]
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Application: TheLean   Application: TheLean EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:42 pm

A nice application. I'm definitely looking forward to playing with you.
Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlers[ESF]
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Application: TheLean   Application: TheLean EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Good to see that you applied. Welcome to ESF!
Back to top Go down
Zehtuka[ESF]
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Application: TheLean   Application: TheLean EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Application Accepted
Back to top Go down
Agemaniac[ESF]
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Application: TheLean   Application: TheLean EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:18 pm

wrestles and me invited him >.>
Back to top Go down
Agemaniac[ESF]
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Application: TheLean   Application: TheLean EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:26 pm

btw, nice to see you applied Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: TheLean   Application: TheLean Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: TheLean
Page 1 of 1